A friend of mine asked me the other day: - “When you were a coach starting out what did you really need to know that you know now? Oh dear, one year ago I know nothing about marketing! But that all changed after I received an invitation from Steve Harrison, a...
Education is as broad as the ocean and depend what one pursues will shape your thinking in the most profound way!Education in my experience transformed me from the inside out! It shaped my thinking and the view of the world around me in broad, harmonious ways and...
Throughout my experience and studies, I found out that there are two major factors that affect a company or an executive / high performer Burnout and needs to reinvent themselves: Culture /Mindset and Process/Habits! Based on the Company culture and vision are built a...
I would love to start this article with my great mentor's quote Mr. Jack Canfield Persistence is probably the single most common quality of high achievers. They simply refuse to give up. The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen...
Here is your amazing presentation from 23rd November event LEADERSHIP IN 21ST CENTURY: HOW TO APPLY THE MOST POWERFUL TOOLSI would love to start this article with a very powerful quote close to my heart from Rabbi Harold Kushner “Caring about others, running the risk...
16 Steps to Build Your Brand Sometime is hard to create your own company brand, and by educating yourself before hand will make the ride pleasant and smother: 1.) Determine your brand target audience Solidify a picture of your consumers that understand and relate to...
Pain Points of an Executive
1. Are you feeling pulled in too many directions and people are driving you nuts.
2. Do you feel stressed out and bring your negativity everywhere?
3. Do You feel that you are risking more than you can handle and will let everyone down?
4. Are you feeling that you cannot find the balance between business demands and personal life or family obligation demands?
5. Do you feel tired and helpless in your professional and personal situation?
6. Do you think that your employees give you a bad attitude, and the productivity of your employees is to cry about?
7. Do You feel that you are not good enough to handle all these tremendous demands?
8. Do you feel that your son/partner is giving you a hard time?
9. Do you feel stuck in your situation with coworkers?
10. Do you think that your business is declining, and you don’t know what to do?
Book in a Call With Me