M. Desi Tahiraj, LLB, Presented with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award by Marquis Who’s Who
FORT LEE, NJ, September 06, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Marquis Who's Who, the world's premier publisher of biographical profiles, is proud to present M. Desi Tahiraj, LLB, with the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award. An accomplished listee,...
ARE YOU A GOOD LISTENER? Ask most people if they’re a good listener and they’ll say, ‘of course!’ But in reality, very few of us are actually good at listening effectively. A study of over 8,000 employees from various job backgrounds found that almost all...
“The Science of Curiosity leverage new knowledge, recognize gaps, open mind to people’s ides… Explore … New comes with stress … accept it too Thrive” - Dr. Stephan Oschmann; CEO MERCK Germany Did you asked yourself who Am I and What purpose I have? That question I...
Be open to Change, accept the Change, Embrace the Change! As You Do The New Day Begin! “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it” - Gandhi When I was young, I was thinking to change the world. I...
In the 21st Century where everything is moving in fast pace and most of us never stop to realize our limitations is very easy to get Burnout. I was a High Achiever Burnout to the point where I committed to find the root of causes that create the burnout. From my...
I am grateful and humbled for the opportunity to be a new member of such an outstanding, professional, and committed organization; The International Association of Women
Pain Points of an Executive
1. Are you feeling pulled in too many directions and people are driving you nuts.
2. Do you feel stressed out and bring your negativity everywhere?
3. Do You feel that you are risking more than you can handle and will let everyone down?
4. Are you feeling that you cannot find the balance between business demands and personal life or family obligation demands?
5. Do you feel tired and helpless in your professional and personal situation?
6. Do you think that your employees give you a bad attitude, and the productivity of your employees is to cry about?
7. Do You feel that you are not good enough to handle all these tremendous demands?
8. Do you feel that your son/partner is giving you a hard time?
9. Do you feel stuck in your situation with coworkers?
10. Do you think that your business is declining, and you don’t know what to do?
Book in a Call With Me